Material sucked off the bottom of the lake by the dredge is sent through a pipe to the processing plant where it is run through a wash screen to remove any gravel or rock from the sand. Click here to read ...
At Teichert Materials' Hallwood Plant, near Marysville, Calif., the operator mines aggregate on 711 acres in the Yuba Goldfields along the banks of the Yuba River. While loaders free mine the dredger tailings above the water table, sand below the water ...
Tips and tricks for troubleshooting dredge sensors and other electronic equipment. by Jay Wise Downtime on dredges due to electronic equipment failure varies based on the level of automation, age, hardware brand, size, use, and environment on each dredge. Additionally, downtime varies ...
Dredging Up Profits
In February, the AGG 1 Forum & Expo will showcase a collection of new products and equipment for the aggregates industry. Here’s a preview of what you can see at the show. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Dredging Supply Co. Dredging winches Dredging Supply ...
Eagle Peak Rock & Paving is “mining” aggregate by crushing rocks left over from 1930s mechanized gold-panning operations in mountainous northern California. by Carl Emigh During the famous 1849 Gold Rush, miners panned for gold in California streams. Many years later, some ...
Dredging Out Maximum Profits
Don't Dread Moving a Dredge
Dredging Up Good Riverbank Practices
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views