At Teichert Materials' Hallwood Plant, near Marysville, Calif., the operator mines aggregate on 711 acres in the Yuba Goldfields along the banks of the Yuba River. While loaders free mine the dredger tailings above the water table, sand below the water ...
Tips and tricks for troubleshooting dredge sensors and other electronic equipment. by Jay Wise Downtime on dredges due to electronic equipment failure varies based on the level of automation, age, hardware brand, size, use, and environment on each dredge. Additionally, downtime varies ...
Dredging Up Profits
In February, the AGG 1 Forum & Expo will showcase a collection of new products and equipment for the aggregates industry. Here’s a preview of what you can see at the show. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Dredging Supply Co. Dredging winches Dredging Supply ...
Eagle Peak Rock & Paving is “mining” aggregate by crushing rocks left over from 1930s mechanized gold-panning operations in mountainous northern California. by Carl Emigh During the famous 1849 Gold Rush, miners panned for gold in California streams. Many years later, some ...
Dredging Out Maximum Profits
Don't Dread Moving a Dredge
Dredging Up Good Riverbank Practices
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world306 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior202 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014131 Views