Tags: Dredging Safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 10, 2013, fatality at a dredge operation. The incident involved a 27-year-old deck hand with 4 years and 8 months of experience who was killed when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views