Tags: Dredging Safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 10, 2013, fatality at a dredge operation. The incident involved a 27-year-old deck hand with 4 years and 8 months of experience who was killed when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views