Tags: Dredging Safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 10, 2013, fatality at a dredge operation. The incident involved a 27-year-old deck hand with 4 years and 8 months of experience who was killed when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again321 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views