Southwest Louisiana is dotted with lakes, swamps, and bayous, and boasts a very healthy ’gator population, but it is also an area where large deposits of sand and gravel can be found, thanks to the meanderings of the Mississippi River. ...
At Teichert Materials' Hallwood Plant near Marysville, Calif., loaders free mine dredger tailings from a former gold mine. Loaders place rock and gravel from the tailings into a feeder. Material is fed onto a conveyor and transported to the processing plant. High-grade sand ...
Dredging on the Allegheny River, a tributary of the Ohio River, will come to an end after this year, according to a report from Trib Live. Hanson Aggregates, the last remaining dredger on the river, intends to not renew its dredging permit ...
The Detroit News reports that the Natural Resources Committee approved three bills that would "expedite the permit process and dramatically cut the cost for dredging Great Lakes harbors and marinas facing low water levels." The three-bill package, passed earlier this week, ...
Clamshells Dig Deep
Dredging Out Maximum Profits
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program608 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana424 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas398 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials237 Views