Tags: drill safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released an accident prevention alert following a recent injury. The incident involved a roof bolting machine operator who was seriously injured when he was struck by an unrestrained drill steel. MSHA recommends the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure528 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]384 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views