Tags: drill steel
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released an accident prevention alert following a recent injury. The incident involved a roof bolting machine operator who was seriously injured when he was struck by an unrestrained drill steel. MSHA recommends the ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released a report on a Nov. 1 fatality involving a contract driller with six years of experience (click here to see the full report). The 30-year-0ld driller was apparently attempting to thread a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2402 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1036 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...583 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry332 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views