A driller at a surface crushed limestone mine can thank his pants for being pulled to safety recently after he found himself suspended upside down on a highway. According to MSHA, the driller was working at the mine when he lost control ...
On May 31, 2013, ALJ Rae issued a decision affirming work practices by a contract driller at an aggregates operation that had been challenged by MSHA. In Drilling & Blasting Systems, Inc. (D&B), a single driller had been dispatched to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs688 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries248 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views