Tags: drilling teeth
Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views