Tags: drinking water standard
The Hex Chrom HEX It’s in the news and top-of-mind in many regulatory agencies, so assess your risks related to hexavalent chromium. by John McGahren, Mark Savit, and Ora Sheinson Hexavalent chromium (hex chrom) is in the news and on the front line ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities399 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views