Tags: Driving on roads in disrepair increases consumer costs by accelerating vehicle deterioration and depreciation
Twenty-four percent of the nation’s major metropolitan roads – interstates, freeways and other critical local routes – have pavements in poor condition, resulting in rough rides and costing the average urban motorist $402 annually in additional vehicle operating costs, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities434 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views