Tags: Driving on roads in disrepair increases consumer costs by accelerating vehicle deterioration and depreciation
Twenty-four percent of the nation’s major metropolitan roads – interstates, freeways and other critical local routes – have pavements in poor condition, resulting in rough rides and costing the average urban motorist $402 annually in additional vehicle operating costs, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views