Tags: Driving on roads in disrepair increases consumer costs by accelerating vehicle deterioration and depreciation
Twenty-four percent of the nation’s major metropolitan roads – interstates, freeways and other critical local routes – have pavements in poor condition, resulting in rough rides and costing the average urban motorist $402 annually in additional vehicle operating costs, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views