Tags: Driving on roads in disrepair increases consumer costs by accelerating vehicle deterioration and depreciation
Twenty-four percent of the nation’s major metropolitan roads – interstates, freeways and other critical local routes – have pavements in poor condition, resulting in rough rides and costing the average urban motorist $402 annually in additional vehicle operating costs, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill898 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]657 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure567 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches400 Views