Tags: Driving on roads in disrepair increases consumer costs by accelerating vehicle deterioration and depreciation
Twenty-four percent of the nation’s major metropolitan roads – interstates, freeways and other critical local routes – have pavements in poor condition, resulting in rough rides and costing the average urban motorist $402 annually in additional vehicle operating costs, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting960 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve498 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views