Tags: Driving on roads in disrepair increases consumer costs by accelerating vehicle deterioration and depreciation
Twenty-four percent of the nation’s major metropolitan roads – interstates, freeways and other critical local routes – have pavements in poor condition, resulting in rough rides and costing the average urban motorist $402 annually in additional vehicle operating costs, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views