Ten proactive measures to help you plan and maintain a dry, working quarry. by David Stewart and Stephanie Hassler To an outsider, an open pit mine may appear to be nothing more than a fancy hole in the ground. But ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views