Stedman Machine Co. introduced its unnamed vertical roller mill (VRM) for grinding, drying and classifying at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014. The VRM features high-cast chrome balls that rotate in the unit, which the company says produces a tighter particle size distribution than traditional ...
Lower Water Consumption at Your Plant
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets508 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either255 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views