Caterpillar mining trucks may soon include fatigue-detecting technology, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The technology, developed by Australia-based Seeing Machines, uses a set of sensors and software to detect when an operator is drifting off and uses alarms to rouse ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views