Caterpillar mining trucks may soon include fatigue-detecting technology, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The technology, developed by Australia-based Seeing Machines, uses a set of sensors and software to detect when an operator is drifting off and uses alarms to rouse ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2354 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...554 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views
- How to become a more productive worker308 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry270 Views