Tags: dual brand
Metso announced Monday that it has officially established a 50/50-percent joint venture with Guangxi Liugong Group Co., Ltd. (Liugong). The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities. The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views