Tags: Duarte City Council
By Therese Dunphy It’s a story that regularly unfolds in communities around the United States: the big bad mining company approaches the local government body seeking a permit. Outraged neighbors cry out about the harmful environmental impacts of big business. Flyers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs188 Views