Operators Smiths Bletchington have submitted a proposal to Oxfordshire County Council for an expansion of the Gill Mill quarry at Ducklington, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, according to BBC News. The quarry, if approved, would release five million tonnes (about 5.5 million tons) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views