Operators Smiths Bletchington have submitted a proposal to Oxfordshire County Council for an expansion of the Gill Mill quarry at Ducklington, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, according to BBC News. The quarry, if approved, would release five million tonnes (about 5.5 million tons) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year497 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries336 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan293 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs190 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views