Operators Smiths Bletchington have submitted a proposal to Oxfordshire County Council for an expansion of the Gill Mill quarry at Ducklington, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, according to BBC News. The quarry, if approved, would release five million tonnes (about 5.5 million tons) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1932 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker289 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete281 Views