Tags: Dufferin-Caledon MPP Sylvia Jones
Ontario’s public works projects could involve more recycled aggregates if a new bill promoting aggregate recycling passes the the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. The Private Member’s Bill, known as Bill 56 or The Aggregate Recycling Promotion Act, recently passed a second ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views