Tags: Dufferin-Caledon MPP Sylvia Jones
Ontario’s public works projects could involve more recycled aggregates if a new bill promoting aggregate recycling passes the the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. The Private Member’s Bill, known as Bill 56 or The Aggregate Recycling Promotion Act, recently passed a second ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views