Tags: Dufferin County
The owners of a proposed gravel pit in Dufferin County, Ontario may have to pay the county for use of the road leading to the site. Dufferin County is considering taxing Olympia Sand and Gravel, owners of the proposed quarry, to ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. California Despite community opposition, the Board of Supervisors unanimously approved San Rafael Rock Quarry’s plans to recycle asphalt from Marin roads projects. The ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Arizona A $400 million new cement plant, the first in the state in more than 50 years, plans to ramp up production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views