Brant County requests silica impact study at Dufferin’s proposed sand and gravel site in Paris, Ontario
Brant County wants to see an impact study of potential silica at Dufferin Aggregates’ proposed sand and gravel pit near Paris, Ontario, the Brantford Expositor reports. The study would take place at a proposed 600-acre-plus area where Dufferin, a division of ...
Activity at Dufferin Aggregates’ gravel pit in Paris, Ontario will soon begin to increase. The company is expected to begin operations at the 600-acre site in 2015, with on-site activity likely to start in the next three months, according to a ...
Following Dufferin Aggregate’s request in April for a water-taking permit for its Paris gravel pit, the Brant City Council has unanimously approved to the provincial environmental registry a report that Director of Water Alex Davidson drafted, according to Paris Star. However, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views