Brant County requests silica impact study at Dufferin’s proposed sand and gravel site in Paris, Ontario
Brant County wants to see an impact study of potential silica at Dufferin Aggregates’ proposed sand and gravel pit near Paris, Ontario, the Brantford Expositor reports. The study would take place at a proposed 600-acre-plus area where Dufferin, a division of ...
Activity at Dufferin Aggregates’ gravel pit in Paris, Ontario will soon begin to increase. The company is expected to begin operations at the 600-acre site in 2015, with on-site activity likely to start in the next three months, according to a ...
Following Dufferin Aggregate’s request in April for a water-taking permit for its Paris gravel pit, the Brant City Council has unanimously approved to the provincial environmental registry a report that Director of Water Alex Davidson drafted, according to Paris Star. However, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine223 Views