Tags: Duinick Inc.
The Renville County Planning Commission in Minnesota has recommended granting an interim use permit to Duinick Inc. for a proposed hard rock mine in Prinsburg, Minnesota, Prairie Business reports. The proposed mine would sit on a 39.5-acre site. The county’s Board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151093 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success599 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting416 Views