Tags: Duinick Inc.
The Renville County Planning Commission in Minnesota has recommended granting an interim use permit to Duinick Inc. for a proposed hard rock mine in Prinsburg, Minnesota, Prairie Business reports. The proposed mine would sit on a 39.5-acre site. The county’s Board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill814 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure560 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]560 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views