The Renville County Planning Commission in Minnesota has recommended granting an interim use permit to Duinick Inc. for a proposed hard rock mine in Prinsburg, Minnesota, Prairie Business reports. The proposed mine would sit on a 39.5-acre site. The county’s Board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views