Tags: dump- and mixer-body configurations
Caterpillar's display at World of Concrete 2012 will encompass 5,000-square-feet of floor space in the Central Hall (C5371) and feature a range of new earthmoving and lifting machines making their first public appearance, along with a variety of new work ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views