Tags: dump truck tirenew products/equipment
The new 45/65-45 DuraLoad off-road, large loader tire from Bridgestone Americas Off Road Tire, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, features a flatter crown radius for more even footprint pressure and less heat generation. Its design is said ...
Caterpillar says its new D6T, D7E, and D8T (shown) track-type tractors deliver reduced emissions, higher productivity, and lower operating costs. All three models feature Cat engine and aftertreatment solutions to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards. The D6T and D7E ...
Terex says its new MC1000 cone crusher is the first module built in its Modular Product Line. The line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules that can be used to build plants to suit individual needs. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1055 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program579 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas311 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views