Tags: dump truck tirenew products/equipment
The new 45/65-45 DuraLoad off-road, large loader tire from Bridgestone Americas Off Road Tire, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, features a flatter crown radius for more even footprint pressure and less heat generation. Its design is said ...
Caterpillar says its new D6T, D7E, and D8T (shown) track-type tractors deliver reduced emissions, higher productivity, and lower operating costs. All three models feature Cat engine and aftertreatment solutions to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards. The D6T and D7E ...
Terex says its new MC1000 cone crusher is the first module built in its Modular Product Line. The line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules that can be used to build plants to suit individual needs. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies476 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting454 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned394 Views