Tags: dump truck tirenew products/equipment
The new 45/65-45 DuraLoad off-road, large loader tire from Bridgestone Americas Off Road Tire, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, features a flatter crown radius for more even footprint pressure and less heat generation. Its design is said ...
Caterpillar says its new D6T, D7E, and D8T (shown) track-type tractors deliver reduced emissions, higher productivity, and lower operating costs. All three models feature Cat engine and aftertreatment solutions to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards. The D6T and D7E ...
Terex says its new MC1000 cone crusher is the first module built in its Modular Product Line. The line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules that can be used to build plants to suit individual needs. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person459 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views