Tags: DuPont Pit
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
I took this video while visiting CalPortland's DuPont Pit in Washington. Aggregate material is being loaded onto a barge on Puget Sound for shipment. You can watch the video on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel.
On the shores of Puget Sound CalPortland’s Washington-based DuPont Pit delivers high-quality gravel to ports as far away as Alaska. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor CalPortland’s DuPont Pit, located near the small town of DuPont, Wash., was ranked number 2 in sand and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri515 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry236 Views