Tags: Durham County
A participant in an archaeological dig has discovered a rare fossil at Thrislington Quarry in Durham County, England, according to a report from The Northern Echo. Ken Bradshaw, the man who found the artifact, was part of a group of 30 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2380 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home684 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...566 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views