Sandvik Construction introduces its new Ranger DX800 and DX680 surface top hammer drill rigs this week at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas. The machines, on display at the company’s booth, are among the first to bear the Ranger name in nearly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter430 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)259 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees248 Views