Tags: DXB260H hydraulic breaker
The DXB260H hydraulic breaker from Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America features two-speed control of breaker frequency, which allows the operator to match the breaker frequency to the ground conditions. The 5,400-pound breaker is designed for use with excavators in the ...
The Doosan DXB260H hydraulic breaker features two-speed control of breaker frequency for improved efficiency in demanding demolition and rock-breaking applications. Delivering up to 600 blows per minute, the 5,400-pound DXB260H is designed for use with excavators in the 27-to-37-metric-ton weight range, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views