Tags: eadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification
Charles Luck is proud to announce that their newest location, the Georgetown Studio, a metro-storefront in Washington, D.C., has received the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification from the United States Green Building Council. “We are honored to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views