Tags: eadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification
Charles Luck is proud to announce that their newest location, the Georgetown Studio, a metro-storefront in Washington, D.C., has received the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification from the United States Green Building Council. “We are honored to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views