Tags: eadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification
Charles Luck is proud to announce that their newest location, the Georgetown Studio, a metro-storefront in Washington, D.C., has received the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification from the United States Green Building Council. “We are honored to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views