Tags: Eagle Materials
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
‘Demand for building materials and construction products remains weak,’ Eagle Materials says in Q2 results
Eagle Materials Inc. reported in its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011, which ended Sept. 30, 2010, revenues of $132.1 million. The company reported that cash flow from company operations was $40.8 million and net earnings of $9.6 ...
AggMan Index: Riding the Overall Market Wave The AggMan Index posted another solid month of gains as the overall economy continues to show positive signs of recovery, which will hopefully trickle into positive future activity for the construction material industry. For ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show250 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000163 Views