Tags: EarthCorp industries MULE systems
EarthCorp Industries says its new multi-use loading equipment (MULE) systems can be customized to meet specific loading needs. The 26-, 30-, or 40-foot systems have a non-folding main conveyor with folding clam shell hopper, 48-inch feed belt, and 35-horsepower diesel ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Fuel-efficient crawler dozers Komatsu’s new line of D65-16 crawler dozers are powered with a fuel-efficient 8.27-liter Komatsu SAA6D114E-3 engine that pushes with a net ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets536 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either278 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year249 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views