Tags: EarthCorp industries MULE systems
EarthCorp Industries says its new multi-use loading equipment (MULE) systems can be customized to meet specific loading needs. The 26-, 30-, or 40-foot systems have a non-folding main conveyor with folding clam shell hopper, 48-inch feed belt, and 35-horsepower diesel ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Fuel-efficient crawler dozers Komatsu’s new line of D65-16 crawler dozers are powered with a fuel-efficient 8.27-liter Komatsu SAA6D114E-3 engine that pushes with a net ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention171 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban126 Views