Tags: EarthCorp industries MULE systems
EarthCorp Industries says its new multi-use loading equipment (MULE) systems can be customized to meet specific loading needs. The 26-, 30-, or 40-foot systems have a non-folding main conveyor with folding clam shell hopper, 48-inch feed belt, and 35-horsepower diesel ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Fuel-efficient crawler dozers Komatsu’s new line of D65-16 crawler dozers are powered with a fuel-efficient 8.27-liter Komatsu SAA6D114E-3 engine that pushes with a net ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter429 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)257 Views