Tags: earthquake in Japan and effect on Isuzu
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc., distributor of America’s best-selling, low-cab-forward trucks, announced today that Isuzu Motors Limited resumed production at its Fujisawa plant on April 5. The factory had been idle since the devastating earthquake and tsunami that struck ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views