Tags: East Manufacturing Corp. President and Chief Operating Officer David Tate
Randolph, Ohio-based East Manufacturing Corp. President and Chief Operating Officer David Tate is retiring on Nov. 1, 2011, after 32 years of service to the company and the trucking industry. He will be succeeded by David de Poincy, who joined ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views