Tags: Eastern Summit Planning Commission
The Summit County Council last week denied an appeal on the Rockport Rocks quarry approval, according to The Park Record. Following the council’s meeting, the quarry continues to be set for construction on a two-acre property near Rockport State Park in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest315 Views