Tags: Eastside Corridor Constructors (ECC)
Eastside Corridor Constructors (ECC), a joint venture team comprising Granite Construction Co. and PCL Construction Services Inc., has been awarded a $306 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT) to reconstruct and widen the existing State Route 520 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)195 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views