Tags: Eastside Corridor Constructors (ECC)
Eastside Corridor Constructors (ECC), a joint venture team comprising Granite Construction Co. and PCL Construction Services Inc., has been awarded a $306 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT) to reconstruct and widen the existing State Route 520 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry312 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views