Tags: Eaton Corp.
Eaton Corp. has aligned with the California Hybrid Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP) to assist California-based fleets wanting to purchase low-emission, fuel efficient medium- and heavy-duty hybrid vehicles. These hybrid vehicles will result in a reduction of greenhouse gas ...
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Eaton Corp. recently received one of its largest single fleet orders for its lineup of fully automated UltraShift PLUS transmissions. As part of a new truck order for 1,000 Kenworth T680 tractors, TransAm Trucking, Inc., Olathe, Kan., has specified Eaton’s UltraShift PLUS Linehaul ...
Dana Holding Corp. and Eaton Corp. will end the marketing relationship between the two companies by the middle of 2012. During the next six months, each company will be preparing to sell, market, and service customers independently of each other. Both ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views