Tags: Eaton Corp.
Eaton Corp. has aligned with the California Hybrid Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP) to assist California-based fleets wanting to purchase low-emission, fuel efficient medium- and heavy-duty hybrid vehicles. These hybrid vehicles will result in a reduction of greenhouse gas ...
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Eaton Corp. recently received one of its largest single fleet orders for its lineup of fully automated UltraShift PLUS transmissions. As part of a new truck order for 1,000 Kenworth T680 tractors, TransAm Trucking, Inc., Olathe, Kan., has specified Eaton’s UltraShift PLUS Linehaul ...
Dana Holding Corp. and Eaton Corp. will end the marketing relationship between the two companies by the middle of 2012. During the next six months, each company will be preparing to sell, market, and service customers independently of each other. Both ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views