Tags: Eaton Corp.
Eaton Corp. has aligned with the California Hybrid Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP) to assist California-based fleets wanting to purchase low-emission, fuel efficient medium- and heavy-duty hybrid vehicles. These hybrid vehicles will result in a reduction of greenhouse gas ...
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Eaton Corp. recently received one of its largest single fleet orders for its lineup of fully automated UltraShift PLUS transmissions. As part of a new truck order for 1,000 Kenworth T680 tractors, TransAm Trucking, Inc., Olathe, Kan., has specified Eaton’s UltraShift PLUS Linehaul ...
Dana Holding Corp. and Eaton Corp. will end the marketing relationship between the two companies by the middle of 2012. During the next six months, each company will be preparing to sell, market, and service customers independently of each other. Both ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views