Tags: Eaton Corp.
Eaton Corp. has aligned with the California Hybrid Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP) to assist California-based fleets wanting to purchase low-emission, fuel efficient medium- and heavy-duty hybrid vehicles. These hybrid vehicles will result in a reduction of greenhouse gas ...
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Eaton Corp. recently received one of its largest single fleet orders for its lineup of fully automated UltraShift PLUS transmissions. As part of a new truck order for 1,000 Kenworth T680 tractors, TransAm Trucking, Inc., Olathe, Kan., has specified Eaton’s UltraShift PLUS Linehaul ...
Dana Holding Corp. and Eaton Corp. will end the marketing relationship between the two companies by the middle of 2012. During the next six months, each company will be preparing to sell, market, and service customers independently of each other. Both ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks382 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident322 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150313 Views