Tags: Eaton Corp.
Eaton Corp. has aligned with the California Hybrid Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP) to assist California-based fleets wanting to purchase low-emission, fuel efficient medium- and heavy-duty hybrid vehicles. These hybrid vehicles will result in a reduction of greenhouse gas ...
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Eaton Corp. recently received one of its largest single fleet orders for its lineup of fully automated UltraShift PLUS transmissions. As part of a new truck order for 1,000 Kenworth T680 tractors, TransAm Trucking, Inc., Olathe, Kan., has specified Eaton’s UltraShift PLUS Linehaul ...
Dana Holding Corp. and Eaton Corp. will end the marketing relationship between the two companies by the middle of 2012. During the next six months, each company will be preparing to sell, market, and service customers independently of each other. Both ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views