After a significant wave of activity last month, there is little to report this month. At the same time, the news from the sector is positive, with a strong showing by many of the publicly traded companies for the fourth ...
By George H. Reddin The 2012 outlook for construction materials shipments, highway and bridge construction, and residential construction remain flat with no significant growth expected until 2014. This is obviously disappointing for all in the industry; however, it appears to be ...
M&A Activity remains slow, but Martin Marietta and Lafarge swap assets The number of merger and acquisition transactions in North America was up 13 percent for the three quarters ending Sept. 30, 2011, while the total value of these transactions was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1046 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program571 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas279 Views