After a significant wave of activity last month, there is little to report this month. At the same time, the news from the sector is positive, with a strong showing by many of the publicly traded companies for the fourth ...
By George H. Reddin The 2012 outlook for construction materials shipments, highway and bridge construction, and residential construction remain flat with no significant growth expected until 2014. This is obviously disappointing for all in the industry; however, it appears to be ...
M&A Activity remains slow, but Martin Marietta and Lafarge swap assets The number of merger and acquisition transactions in North America was up 13 percent for the three quarters ending Sept. 30, 2011, while the total value of these transactions was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers345 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America237 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views