Tags: EBITDA/interest expense
First quarter earnings report Is the worst behind us? By George H. Reddin George H. Reddin is a principal at FMI’s Investment Banking practice. He can be reached at 919-785-9286 or at email@example.com. The construction materials peer group fared poorly in the first quarter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views