Tags: economic damage of Hurricane Sandy
Hurricane Sandy is estimated to have caused $20 billion in damage and has left more than 50 dead and 8 million people across 16 states without power, according to an Oct. 31 report in the Chicago Tribune. The transportation and construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations242 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers220 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show169 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs164 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg153 Views