Tags: economic damage of Hurricane Sandy
Hurricane Sandy is estimated to have caused $20 billion in damage and has left more than 50 dead and 8 million people across 16 states without power, according to an Oct. 31 report in the Chicago Tribune. The transportation and construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs712 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries282 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding211 Views