Tags: economic prediction
Rob McPherson has joined EnviroTech Services, Inc., a road maintenance and safety solutions company, as the company's Midwest division manager and Jerold Vincent has joined as West Coast regional manager. In these roles, McPherson and Vincent will be responsible for product ...
Caterpillar is showcasing its new 259B3 Series compact track loader, new D Series mini excavators, and new B3 Series skid steer and multi-terrain loaders at the World of Concrete 2011 being held Jan. 18-21 in Las Vegas. The products can be ...
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World Don’t expect construction to significant rebounds until 2013, said Ed Sullivan, Portland Cement Association chief economist, during his annual forecast at the World of Concrete today. “While it’s clear the economy is gathering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity214 Views