Tags: economically and socially disadvantaged businesses
A new rulemaking will help economically and socially disadvantaged businesses take advantage of opportunities to participate in federally funded highway, transit, and airport projects. The final rule, issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Jan. 27, will also hold ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views