Tags: economics in the construction and building industry
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) says that non-residential fixed investment in structures dropped 12 percent in the first quarter of 2012 following a 0.9 percent decrease in the fourth quarter of 2011, according to the April 27 Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views