Tags: economy and production in Volvo products
Volvo says it will be recalling about 270 people to its New River Valley Assembly Plant beginning the week of Sept. 6. The recall will support a production ramp-up driven by increased orders, according to the company. "In addition to some positive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views