Tags: economy and production in Volvo products
Volvo says it will be recalling about 270 people to its New River Valley Assembly Plant beginning the week of Sept. 6. The recall will support a production ramp-up driven by increased orders, according to the company. "In addition to some positive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers246 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views