JCB unveiled a new generation of backhoe loaders at Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany., that the company says "offer customers more versatility, productivity, cost efficiency and comfort." The manufacturer says its new generation machine offers customers average fuel savings ranging from 6 percent to 16 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person963 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views