JCB unveiled a new generation of backhoe loaders at Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany., that the company says "offer customers more versatility, productivity, cost efficiency and comfort." The manufacturer says its new generation machine offers customers average fuel savings ranging from 6 percent to 16 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety353 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs198 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000168 Views