Tags: Ed Sullivan Portland Cement Association chief economist
Rob McPherson has joined EnviroTech Services, Inc., a road maintenance and safety solutions company, as the company's Midwest division manager and Jerold Vincent has joined as West Coast regional manager. In these roles, McPherson and Vincent will be responsible for product ...
Caterpillar is showcasing its new 259B3 Series compact track loader, new D Series mini excavators, and new B3 Series skid steer and multi-terrain loaders at the World of Concrete 2011 being held Jan. 18-21 in Las Vegas. The products can be ...
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World Don’t expect construction to significant rebounds until 2013, said Ed Sullivan, Portland Cement Association chief economist, during his annual forecast at the World of Concrete today. “While it’s clear the economy is gathering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again321 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views