Tags: Ed Sullivan Portland Cement Association chief economist
Rob McPherson has joined EnviroTech Services, Inc., a road maintenance and safety solutions company, as the company's Midwest division manager and Jerold Vincent has joined as West Coast regional manager. In these roles, McPherson and Vincent will be responsible for product ...
Caterpillar is showcasing its new 259B3 Series compact track loader, new D Series mini excavators, and new B3 Series skid steer and multi-terrain loaders at the World of Concrete 2011 being held Jan. 18-21 in Las Vegas. The products can be ...
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World Don’t expect construction to significant rebounds until 2013, said Ed Sullivan, Portland Cement Association chief economist, during his annual forecast at the World of Concrete today. “While it’s clear the economy is gathering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees264 Views