Tags: Ed Sullivan Portland Cement Association chief economist
Rob McPherson has joined EnviroTech Services, Inc., a road maintenance and safety solutions company, as the company's Midwest division manager and Jerold Vincent has joined as West Coast regional manager. In these roles, McPherson and Vincent will be responsible for product ...
Caterpillar is showcasing its new 259B3 Series compact track loader, new D Series mini excavators, and new B3 Series skid steer and multi-terrain loaders at the World of Concrete 2011 being held Jan. 18-21 in Las Vegas. The products can be ...
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World Don’t expect construction to significant rebounds until 2013, said Ed Sullivan, Portland Cement Association chief economist, during his annual forecast at the World of Concrete today. “While it’s clear the economy is gathering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views