The proposed quarry in Eddington, Maine will likely be delayed by an upcoming moratorium. The moratorium would put construction of the 20-acre quarry on hold for six months, WLBZ2 reports. Construction company Hughes Brothers wants to add the quarry to a 110-acre ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama M&N Materials filed a 15-page lawsuit against the town of Gurley, WAFF.com reports, noting the lawsuit outlines steps ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1309 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth497 Views