Tags: eDigest & Washington Watch report from the National Stone
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views