Tags: eDigest & Washington Watch report from the National Stone
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views