Tags: Edith Parivechio
Vulcan’s Kennesaw Quarry is well known for the granite aggregate it produces, but is probably best known for its education program. When Kennesaw Quarry began mining granite in the early 1950s, that area of northwestern Georgia was fairly empty, nothing like ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way415 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views