Tags: Edward Mazria founder and CEO of Architecture 2030
An independent analysis conducted by Architecture 2030 and released in a fact sheet, illustrates that President Obama's Better Buildings Initiative (BBI) can put the nation's commercial real estate (CRE) market on the road to recovery, creating at least 300,000 new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views