Tags: Edward Mazria founder and CEO of Architecture 2030
An independent analysis conducted by Architecture 2030 and released in a fact sheet, illustrates that President Obama's Better Buildings Initiative (BBI) can put the nation's commercial real estate (CRE) market on the road to recovery, creating at least 300,000 new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world307 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior207 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014131 Views