Tags: Edward Mazria founder and CEO of Architecture 2030
An independent analysis conducted by Architecture 2030 and released in a fact sheet, illustrates that President Obama's Better Buildings Initiative (BBI) can put the nation's commercial real estate (CRE) market on the road to recovery, creating at least 300,000 new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views