The House of Representatives voted 421-4 on March 2 to extend until Sept. 30 federal highway and transit programs that are slated to expire on March 4. The bill — the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011, or H.R. 662 — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry296 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole279 Views