The process of buying property and developing a greenfield site can be daunting. Testing must be conducted to ensure the presence of economically viable reserves. Environmental impact studies must be performed to ensure the well-being of people, flora, and fauna ...
The Fillmore County board is expected to discuss the Rein silica-sand quarry, located near Highland, Minnesota, on April 23, following the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) requesting the board to look into whether the quarry should be part of a ...
The protracted fight between the cities of Duarte and Azusa, Calif., may be nearing an end as the second appellate district court affirmed the Los Angeles Superior Court's decision against the city of Duarte, the San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports. Duarte ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines383 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)299 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger265 Views