Tags: ejector plate relief port
In a recent metal/nonmetal mine fatality, a mechanic was killed while checking for a hydraulic leak on an Atlas Copco ST-8B Scooptram, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reports. While checking for a hydraulic leak, the victim leaned into the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year429 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views